Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Monkeys.

Okay, I'm avoiding my homework, aka studying for my exam that's in, oh, 9 1/2 hours, and prowling the internet. And I want you all to listen to the song "No. 5" by Hollywood Undead. And listen to Panic! At The Disco. They're also really good. One my favorite songs by them is "Lying is the most fun a girl can have without taking her clothes off." I think that title really sums me up. I'm just in a weird mood and I'm ready for summer and I'm ready to see everyone. Ready for bonfires in my backyard, completely ignoring my parents' rules, tormenting my sister, hopefully camping in my treehouse, playing outside, going to parks at midnight, skinny dipping in amanda's pool, jumping on trampolines, chilling at george's and making fun of the rat dogs, going to the city museum, being able to be the offensive human being that i am and not having to end everything i say with an explanation of my thought process. I'm ready to smoke hookah for the first time, listen to stories of college, observe how people changed, if they act differently, see who's matured, who's become wild, find out how we're growing into ourselves, new revelations, seeing old crushes, recognizing friends that have become as close as blood, laughing for no reason, being able to hug whomever i want whenever i want for no apparent reason, being able to flash, to be naked, not to worry about what you think of me, be able to take care of everyone, play board games, have deep conversations. I'm ready to learn more, experience more, live more. I"m ready. I love college, being independent. But sometimes it's time to go home. I want road trips, drunken escapades, spending all day outside, waterballoon fights, foodfights, to go TPing, a tattoo, an Isuzu Rodeo, a license, a boat, to go to Maine, to go a body of water, to play Egyptian Ratscrew for hours on end,to play Asshole with candy, to go shopping, massages. To sum things up, I just want to see everyone, to see how they've grown. These are the best years of our lives, and I intend to share my amazing experiences with anyone who wants to listen. I want to teach you the things I've learned, I want you to see how I've grown, matured, become more...me. I know this is happening to all of us, and I want details. I want to hear about the shitty times, the times you cried, the times you wanted to break someone's legs, the times where things were so fucking ridiculous that all you could do was sit back and laugh. I want to hear about the amazing times, the times you spent doing nothing with friends while you should be studying, but knowing that it was so worth it. I want to hear about the random adventures, the bizarre stories that come with lack of sleep and pulling all-nighters, the drunken mishaps of you, your friends, and people you don't know. I want to listen to the new music you like, the new art, the new drink, the new activities, the new boys/girls. I want to know what your campus squirrels are like. I didn't start out this entry thinking about those things, I was just going to put up random things like I normally do. Sorry it's so long. Love you all dearly, a bientot.

12 Comments:

Blogger porgie said...

Keegan, don't fret. I miss everyone too. We could probably compare stories of shitty people. I can't wait to get home and let my hair down, do all the things that i want to do, all the things that i love doing. just remember: we all love you and this summer is going to fucking rock!

8:57 AM  
Blogger Keegan said...

Oh, it wasn't me fretting. I'm very happy right now, I was just in a weird mood. No worries! I was just excited to see everyone and how they've changed and such.

9:26 AM  
Blogger Why'sTheRumGone? said...

i agree, keegan, and i also can't wait to see how we've all changed...i can't wait for this summer...
i also love panic! at the disco and i'm glad you do too. my fav is song is also lying is the most fun a girl can have without taking her clothes off....and i also like 'build, god, then we'll talk'. i love you and can't wait until you come to visit us at truman!!!!

10:35 AM  
Blogger etepetete said...

I absolutely cannot wait til summer. Panic at the disco is amazing, i like them a lot, although i dont think i have heard that song. i will have to find it. :)

11:37 AM  
Blogger Reine said...

The lovely Ella introduced me to Panic! At The Disco and I really enjoyed it. The singer sounds like the singer from Fall Out Boy.

Anyway I cannot wait for summer either. It is ridiculous how excited I am.

Can't wait to go to the beach!

1:46 PM  
Blogger Cajackster said...

keegs i'm pretty sure everyone needed to hear that...

6:04 PM  
Blogger maggotsparklepow said...

keegan, i feel exactly the same. i can't wait for summer!!

4:46 PM  
Blogger Anna said...

here's a lovely (slightly long) anecdote of my life:

so, i was really stressed out, being the week before midsems and all, so at some point i just had to stop worrying. i took a nice long shower, found my one-act's missing christmas tree, and went to see a play (about stalking) with my friends even though i had a paper due the next day. after the play we sat around with muffins and tea and laughed about this girl's very dramatic poem about michelle kwan ("we would stop our wars/to watch her short program/and see her triple lutz"). afterwards, we walked home, and i was able to orchestrate interaction between my friend. it went like this:

boy: oh, anna, do you have the cd from the musical? do you want me to burn it for you? i can right now.
anna: why, that cd would be good. but you know, i have to go write a paper. you can just give it to RACHEL, and she can give it to me tomorrow.
boy: are you sure you don't want it right now?
anna: oh, just give it to RACHEL. that would be much easier.

so then the two of them hung out and talked while he burned the cd. how cute!

5:19 PM  
Blogger Cajackster said...

anna, you are obnoxious...

8:16 AM  
Blogger pipsqueak said...

I like Panic! I wanna swim in a pudding pie in a baby pool. I wanna make a huge cuddle pile. I wanna drive around with George W. Bush peering out of the sun roof. I wanna get my flip flop thrown out the window and then have to walk along-side the car with one shoe. I wanna give everyone's bum a nice firm smack.

3:51 PM  
Blogger Anna said...

i beg your pardon?

oh, and i realized one of my sentences doesn't make sense. it should say "interaction between my friend and her crush." because that makes more sense.

4:47 PM  
Blogger Cajackster said...

internet bum smack...

5:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home