Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Friday, March 17, 2006

Ah Michael

More great Michael quotes. These quotes are much funnier when you hear him fucking up words cause he can't talk properly yet. But they are still funny.

My mom bought him this new Star Wars GameCube game. When Michael saw it he was like "Can I bring this to heaven because I really love it a lot"

So me, Tom, and Mike went to the park. And we climbed up this thing and me and Mike needed help getting down. So Tom climbed down and picked Mike up and carried him down and picked me up and carried me down. And Tom carried Mikey on his shoulders cause Michael was tired of walking. So Mike is officially obsessed with Tom and whenever he comes over Mike bugs him with stupid questions like "Tom, could you break that lamp (in reference to a chandelier we have in the foyer)" or "Tom, could you break that window?". He thinks Tom is strong enough to break anything. He even thinks that because Tom is so strong that Tom could beat the stupid Star Wars GameCube game we got him. And when I told Mike Tom was coming over today he sat at the window staring out waiting for Tom. Poor Tom.

I was outside playing with Michael and he kept grabbing at his crotch. So I was like "Michael, do you have to go to the bathroom? Let's go inside and go pee" and he was like "No Wawa (Laura)! Gosh I already told mom this I'm sick of telling everyone: Sometimes I just like to play with my penis but that doesn't mean I have to go peepee."

My dad was giving me a ride to Tom's house and Mike and Margaret were in the car and Marge was like "Michael likes every single girl" and Mike was like "I don't like girls with weird eyes". Like I am pretty sure he meant Asian people. Stupid racist brat. I still thought it was kinda funny.

3 Comments:

Blogger jacquelyn said...

you people amuse me. carry on.

10:49 AM  
Blogger Peter said...

WOW.

Kids say the DARNDEST things.

12:13 PM  
Blogger etepetete said...

thats awesome Hovis. hehe
i just remember that one time we went to your house pretty late at night, and he kept jumping up and peeking out the windows by the door, and making faces. hahaha.

2:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home