Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Monday, January 30, 2006

PICTURES!!!

Click on this link to see pictures on the Burlington Free Press website of MEEE fighting a freakin' fire!!! Go to the bottom of the page, and click on the slide show link. In the second picture, I am the one on the right. In the third picture, it kinda looks like there's only one person, but it's me and my fire chief. The helmet you can see is mine. YESSSSSS!!!!!

http://www.burlingtonfreepress.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060130/NEWS01/601300307/1009&theme=

7 Comments:

Blogger Anna said...

DAMN. that's really all i have to say. DAMN. DAMN DAMN DAMN. DAMNAROO.

7:08 PM  
Blogger Ponyboy Got Goosed said...

i agree with anna! holy shit, pip, you amaze me! awesome awesome awesome

7:20 PM  
Blogger justsuckit said...

pretty freaking awesome! i might even go so far as to say faaaantastic!!

7:21 PM  
Blogger Lexi said...

Those pics are beyond my comprehension. All I have to say is WOW! Great job! So damn cool! I did not know you were like a real firefighter. That's awesome. My uncle was a firefighter. However, he died from all the years of smoke inhalation. That is beyond cool that you are a firefighter!

8:58 PM  
Blogger Reine said...

im with nick. and i cant make out more than one person in the third picture

9:37 PM  
Blogger jacquelyn said...

who's the guy who took the pictures? a reporter, or someone who follows around the firemen? they're really awesome. as are you.

9:55 PM  
Blogger etepetete said...

Pip thats so cool!!! I know a firefighter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home