Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Monday, January 30, 2006

wOOt

Ok so I get to go back to St Louis this weekend and see Tom! I can't wait!! I know I will have a good week no matter what because I know I'll get to leave at the end of it!

Oh and my phone broke. I thought my dad would kill me. But he offered to pay to get it fixed.

"Dear mom and dad, please send money. I'm so broke that it ain't funny. Well I don't need much, just enough to get me through."
(I bet no one knows what song that is from cause everyone here listens to crap music but its pretty much the story of my life)

This is a really random post. Sorry. Can't wait for St Louis and Tom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

2 Comments:

Blogger Peter said...

Yay for Tom!

3:23 PM  
Blogger pipsqueak said...

dont' be a lame-o.

10:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home