Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

OMG KEEGAN MUST READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!

Keegan, I walked through my lounge tonight and some people were playing Trivial Pursuit. So I just go to fill up my water bottle and I hear "famous cellist?" and I am thinking in my head "I know this! Its Yo Yo Ma!" Whee! The kid who had the question didn't actually know it. I was going to console him by telling him I didn't know either (remember Yo Yo Ma Ma) but then everyone started making fun of him and so I decided to just not say anything.

On a more depressing note, tonight was alright. Halloween weekend was AMAZING! Tonight, alright. I had tons of fun setting up the haunted house and getting my costume together again (I will post pictures as soon as Rachel gets them developed). Also, me, Mike Bono, Mike, and Jeremy were on the news. It was pretty cool and our Haunted House turned out looking pretty damn sweet and even made kids cry!! Anyway, we went to this speaker on ghosts and then after that some people wanted to go to this one cemetary that has something to do with the devil I don't know what. So the group started out as like 7 people wanting to go and ended up with like 15 people who wanted to go. While we were all waiting to figure things out I went in my room and called my mom to talk to her. When I walked back out in the lounge to see if everyone was ready to go only Jeremy and Shannon were there and the other 13 people were gone. So I get a call from Mike Bono saying to go to 3 South (I was in 3 North). So I went over there and found out that they were planning on giving the 8 people who were not initially going to go the wrong directions so that not too many people were going to one cemetary. My roomate and my friends were the other 8 people. So I called Rachel and told her. So, all the other people who got the wrong directions and were about to leave were pissed at me. Then the original 7 people were pissed because I told everyone else about it. What a childish thing to do. Seriously if they didn't want that many people going than they could have said to people "We don't want this many people going because we don't want to get caught". It really made me mad that they gave them the wrong directions. And then they were pissed at me for telling the others they had the wrong directions. I said "I am not gonna start shit with my roomate now we have to live together" and they were like "Don't you think its a bit extreme to get pissed about this?" I would have been really pissed if it happened to me...but maybe I'm extreme or unreasonable.

Then I talked to Tom and just got really sad because people were pissed at me and because I miss Tommy and because this is the first year I didn't get to see Mikey and Marge and Shelley all dressed up for Halloween. I'm sorry this is so long. It just started out happy and then got depressing but I really needed to rant and it's really hard to rant to anyone when everyone is pissed at you.

3 Comments:

Blogger jacquelyn said...

wait mike bono did something immoral? i'm proud.

10:32 AM  
Blogger pipsqueak said...

that's pretty shitty.....almost as shitty as me hanging up on you. i'm sorry!! i love you lotsa lotsa!

10:35 AM  
Blogger Reine said...

yeah thanks asshole pip

word verification: yo yo ma ma









actually i just made that up it really wasnt the word verification

2:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home