Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Sunday, October 30, 2005

My Weekend

Friday we had a slumber party in the lounge. It was awesome we watched scary movies. I feel bad because I accidentally punched Mikey in the balls. Oops. Mikey is my favorite person to be with when I am scared because...well I don't know he just is. So last night before I went out to parties I went to a Haunted Corn Maze (cause we are in Kirksville there are no Haunted Houses). It was pretty sweet. I was definately scared but it didn't help that Kevin and Jeremy and the other guys were going out of their way to scare me. Again I feel bad because I kept like jumping on Bono and squeezing him the whole time. It was awesome because we fit 9 people into John Stutte's car. So I was in the front sitting on Drew's lap and then there were four people squeezed in the back seat with two people just shoved in. It was a lot of fun.

Ok so then I went to a couple parties last night. They were fun. I have never in my entire life woken up one morning after a night of drinking and still been drunk, but this morning I woke up at 8 and was still drunk. On that note, I have never gotten sick from drinking. I have never thrown up from drinking and I have never had a hangover (sorry you did Merge). It's a pretty sweet deal I think. Usually I just forget things and pass out. So far today I have done nothing except sleep and help plan a haunted house for tomorrow night. Planning and making haunted houses is a lot of fun. Anyway, guess thats about all I did this weekend. It was soooooo much fun. I had a really cute/sexy cowgirl outfit...I'll post pictures when they get developed. Whee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home