Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Sunday, October 30, 2005

a poem about a cellular device...

cellular phones, cellular phones
to the use of you many of use are prone
for lack of one i was not, however
(prone that is)
and so i decided upon an endeavor
to forge for myself a new future, filled with ring tones and chargers
so tonight, i bought my first phone, and it is not larger
than most.
host.
now i'm just trying to rhyme.

okay, this is stupid. i have my first phone though! that part is true. my number is 660-1753. however, i am asking people to not use it if they're looking to chat with me, because it's one of those pay as you go phones, and right now i'm basically using it when i really need to reach someone, you know? like if i get seperated from someone and i'm like, gee, where are you, instead of wandering. if you would like to converse with me, my room phone is 762-4985, so you can use that. however, incoming texts are free with my phone, and it's pretty cheap for me to send them, so you can also do that. anywho, yay technology. but i hope i don't become addicted to it....

1 Comments:

Blogger etepetete said...

CONGRATS :)

12:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home