Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Friday, October 28, 2005

oh dear

there is now officially a facebook group about people wanting me to give a blow job to my friend Rafi (Rafael). what has this world come to? it started out as a joke about a month ago and now people that i don't even know want me to give him one. does anyone else find this odd? i don't think i ever expected this from college, but hey, whatever. its a good story to tell to the children. well, i'm off to find the rest of my halloween costume. later babes

3 Comments:

Blogger etepetete said...

thats special amanda. i wish i could join but i think i have to be in the same school. boo.

4:52 PM  
Blogger Psyche1231 said...

yeah, tell your kids about blow jobs at four..."yes, jane, it's like an ice cream cone..." hahaha...this is very amusing to me.

6:53 PM  
Blogger Fleaboy of the Night said...

Let me tell you, there is nothing "ice cream cone-esque" about a blow job and ugh, this post is all gross mental images

11:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home