Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Sunday, November 13, 2005

i love the frat boys!

ok. not something i ever thought i'd say. i never thought that i'd hang out with frat boys or ever go to a frat. but alas, i went to a frat party that my friends are pledging at and had a blast! once i was drunk, it was really easy to meet people. woo!!! i love drinking! but don't you worry, i won't do it too much, only every other weekend or so.

on the topic of thanksgiving: i was planning on skipping out on mass and going to mickey d's or something like that in webster so we should all do that. cause i say so. and my word is law. just think of me as queen amanda I (cause you know they will clone me). but back on subject. can't wait to see you all over thanksgiving and whatnot.

one more thing: the violation game has made me waaaay too comfortable with myself. has anybody else found this to be true for them? so far at least 10 people have seen my boobs and 2 have touched them (under the bra), and i really don't care. thats not a bad thing is it? cause i hope not. i have gotten to see 3 of them naked in return. that's a good trade off, isn't it? i think our violation game has made me too open with my body, and i blame all of you. so, thank you for touching my boobs so much and getting naked in my pool. good prep for college, i guess.

well, i have a date with my history book right now. its gonna get pretty damn hot, let me tell ya. see most of ya soon. as for the rest of you (east coasters and katie), happy turkey day! hope you enjoy it as much as i'm planning to. luv y'all!

5 Comments:

Blogger porgie said...

so i have a blog now. Maddening Shroud on blogspot. Love George

12:17 AM  
Blogger Cajackster said...

yeah for violation game...personally i love it...cause i'll be all hangin out with people and gettin all flirty with guys and be like "yea too bad we can't play the violation game" and they are like "psh we've never heard of it" and i will say "ha yeah i'm not surprised" and i sound mysterious...and that makes me chuckle...

2:44 AM  
Blogger Psyche1231 said...

i miss grabbing your boobs, amanda...heehee. i'm glad that we could desensitize you for college. i'm glad that you enjoy your body...i'm glad you let other people enjoy your body...
hey! my confirmation word is:
mapguy it's actually a word!! although usually, it'd be a cartographer.

8:34 AM  
Blogger Anna said...

sometimes there are people in our room late and i end up changing in front of them. wesley (who's gay) always gets really flustered and it's fun. my roomie's "special friend" just doesn't understand why i don't really care if he sees me change but he definitely must not be looking at me while i blow my nose. i don't know. maybe i'm just weird. oh, i also was pretty indecently clothed backstage of zombie prom. well, back to bio class.

8:56 AM  
Blogger porgie said...

Amanda, Amdana, Amdanda. Like i have been saying since the very very first day of college.......

8:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home