Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Friday, November 11, 2005

i dreamed a dream

i had a dream that a lot of you guys were riding in a car but it got into a horrible accident and everyone died. i think it was my subconscious trying to tell me to get my head out of my ass, because until that night, i thought that i didn't miss home, that i didn't miss nerinx, or i didn't miss any of you. i haven't posted in a while, and i think it's because i believed that. i could claim that wellesley has consumed my life, with work, failing 2 classes, frisbee, senate, etc. but no, i was just denying the fact. i miss you guys. sometimes i feel so overwhelmed that i just need someone to hug. and not the wimpy ones i get around here. i want a carolyn hug or a sarah hug or a any marker splotches hug that squeezes me so tightly it feels like all my troubles go oozing out of me. i want someone to watch nerinx girls gone wild with me and i want to sing lotr the musical. i miss the gossip and trivial details of nerinx life. shit, i'm homesick, i guess.

it's not that i don't like wellesley. it's perfect. i have friends. i have great teachers. i have a boy. (oh yah- all girls' school what?) i have a rep and a future here. but it just makes me forget my past.

i hate college. and i love it.

wake me up when college ends.

see you all in december.

11 Comments:

Blogger etepetete said...

I miss you too babe!! I can't wait til december!!!

BOY!?!?!?! TELL ME ABOUT THIS BOY!!!!!

12:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this boy took my place...i'm jealous :p
miss you babe! i wanna meet mr boy (since he's so much better than me)!

1:49 PM  
Blogger Psyche1231 said...

yeah, you better spill on the boy...
and of course, i miss you too. how could i go on without my gogo?
I miss hating on mrs. ryan with you...or dr. bartz for that matter.

2:06 PM  
Blogger Psyche1231 said...

by the way, i can really tell you what your dream means if you really want me to...

2:07 PM  
Blogger Ponyboy Got Goosed said...

meliss, im giving you a big hug right now- one that lifts you off the ground! i miss you too and i cant wait to see you in december. oh yeah- BOY?? details, chica, details! i love you!!! :D

2:53 PM  
Blogger Cajackster said...

love you miss and although it means absolutely shit i'm giving you a cyber hug....its like cyber sex cept not as nasty... and awkward...

or here this will be better: i want you to get up right now...levantense por favor...now spread your arms apart really really wide...as wide as possible...now wrap them around your body and squeeze as hard as possible and know that i love you so much and you are going to rock wellseley (and this boy apparently...we want pics by the by) and that i can't wait til december when i can do this properly...

3:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

facebook the boy...aaron bell from wpi. he's a cutie...congrats miss!

4:46 PM  
Blogger puc said...

wow you guys are awesome. and rebs- please don't analyze my dream because i know it'll turn into something like the electra complex. thanks but my life is screwy enough.... (ha)and carolyn, i actually did hug myself and it's the best i've felt all day. and who is anonymous? and matt, no one could take your place....

11:55 PM  
Blogger Cajackster said...

hes a cutie, miss....i swear...

12:15 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

missy, i haven't been on here in awhile b/c i belived the same thing as you... i think homesickness by itself would be bad enough but ignoring it and then having it hit you on the head sucks even more! btw.. i miss having someone to complain about health issues with, and someone who understands why i feel sick all the time, and someone to tell anything too...can't wait til december

9:11 AM  
Blogger Anna said...

damn. now i feel sad. and being sunday night, i'm overwhelmed enough. i totally understand how you feel, meliss, b/c despite however much fun i have here i can't wait till the holidays when i can see some of you guys again. it's only a matter of weeks... in which i have a test tomorrow and a project wed and a paper thurs and a project mon and... i'm gonna go.

5:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home