Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Saturday, November 05, 2005

i like to see homos naked (let me know if you caught the reference cause you get a cookie)

so do you guys ever realize that our conceptions of home are so freakin distorted right now? people say oh i'll be home in an hour, in a week, in a month, the 8 months.....where the hell is my home right now? is it here? my dorm? with my family? where i put my jeans when i'm wearing my pajamas? where i store my crap? where my friends are? where my heart is? where my mind is? where my body is? where i park my bike? where i eat my food?

cause if any of those are true it could be any number of places....394 Newsom? 8512 Mathilda? Fort Collins? AGR frat house? CO? StL? The house at the corner of Magnolia and Sheilds? Denver? my closet? on my floor? some storage unit on Gravois? Kirksville? Chicago? Cinninnati? New York? Tulsa? any of the other millsion places that my friends have disappeared to? Taco Bell?

2 Comments:

Blogger Psyche1231 said...

yeah, going back to the "rules" and "curfews" and stuff is going to be rough. i like the free life...

12:04 PM  
Blogger justsuckit said...

rules? curfews? those are sooo high school. hehe. can't wait for break though.

2:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home