Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Monday, October 24, 2005

drumroll, please....

here is jessie's 1st boyfriend! 100% SLUH, with (according to jessie) absolutely gorgeous eyes. he sounds really nice... (and i think he looks a bit like John Heder...)
oh my gosh! sorry, i have some bad news on a completely unrelated subject. my mom just called and told me that my car was stolen!! ahhh! this is sooo sad. i miss my car and i will never see it again (probably) all this change...i simply don't know what to do....(here's my connecting sentence) sad for me, but yay for jessie and her nice SLUH boy!

11 Comments:

Blogger Cajackster said...

looks like a genuine sluhzer to me...congrats to the girly...

6:47 PM  
Blogger etepetete said...

yep he does. got the sluh haircut, the sluh stance. yep he is a sluhzer. he looks like a cute kid though.

8:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

if he goes to sluh, then we all know he's perfect.

8:17 PM  
Blogger pipsqueak said...

did he use the infamous sluh pickup line?

9:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

which line is that? nice shoes? cuz that works everytime. how you doin' pip? yeah, you know you want me.

9:12 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

no the "hi, i go to sluh" pick up line... geez, you disappoint me

9:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah, maybe that's why i had such horrible luck with girls in high school...that, and my ugliness.

11:35 PM  
Blogger Peter said...

He looks like he hangs out with my brother.

Was your car parked at SLUH? I'll bet she was visiting him there and the security guard drove away with it after peeing on her new beau. They lost 2 security guards like that last year alone.

12:38 AM  
Blogger puc said...

typical sluh guy- that's not approving or disapproving. just a superficial observation. but good for jessie. he's a looker.

and i'm soooo sorry about your car! that sucks! you have the worst luck! i'm sorry.

11:42 AM  
Blogger Reine said...

yes i lost my car too. however, the loss of my car was much more tragic because its dead. its not alive somewhere else. there is no hope of finding it. its just dead. and it hurt a popo on its way out.

3:32 PM  
Blogger maggotsparklepow said...

he looks like my RA named Mary Murphy. she's nice, though. he probably is, too.
are you serious about that peeing thing Peter?

7:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home