Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Monday, October 24, 2005

Um, Help?!

K so I want to make my own blog. But I cannot come up with a good name. I wan't something personal, cute, and catchy. Margaret was full of awful ideas, she was looking around her room naming things. That makes me think of on Anchorman when the guys are asking Ron what love feels like and Brick starts naming things in the room and saying he loves them. He's like "I love lamp"...that should be my blog title. I love lamp. Anyway thats a funny part of the movie.
OKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK,
Bye!

ps NEW TEEN GIRL SQUAD...ITS AMAZING, AS USUAL!!!!!!!!!!!

7 Comments:

Blogger Peter said...

If you call your blog "I love lamp" I will never read it.

Don't do "The world according me" or "as seen through the eyes of whatever" or "i am a four fingered hooker read my blog"

Just make it creative and personal like "Laura Hovis Volume 1" or "The Hovine Manual."

12:56 PM  
Blogger jacquelyn said...

hahaha... hovine as in bovine?

3:53 PM  
Blogger Cajackster said...

i like the hovine manual...or perhaps the whorvine manual...

4:31 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

i like the whorvine manual

5:00 PM  
Blogger pipsqueak said...

I absolutely love "The Whorevine Manual"

9:03 PM  
Blogger Peter said...

hahaha WOW.

I guess this was bound to happen. People like to stick Ws in front of your name. Doesn't work so well with mine. So basically, I'm glad we're in different gene pools...although this one is kinda getting tempestuous. I miss the kiddy pool.

12:46 AM  
Blogger maggotsparklepow said...

ooh man i laughed out loud at all of these comments. i like The Hovine Manual better than the Whorevine Manual.
AND MY COMMENTS WERE FANTASTIC. you just can't appreciate them!

6:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home