Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Sunday, October 23, 2005

egocentric? me?

Call me a bit egocentric, but shouldn't life at home just simply stop since I'm not there? well, apparently it just doesn't work that way because I got some news. I have some happy news. Jessie...that's right my little sophmore sister Jessie (some of you may know her as pain-in-the-ass Jessie (cough Amanda! cough)) has her first boyfriend! He's a SLUH boy of course. heehee. I'm so giddy for her. On their first meeting, he told my sister that she had cute dimples, and apparently, after a few sluh football games and late night calls, they are now going out. I personally think he looks a bit like John Heder from the picture she sent me (not with the fro though...with his normal hair). She likes his eyes. his name is eric...and that's all I know...oh I wish I was there!! oh, and my dad got a black lab puppy from AuctioNerinx!! her name is belle (nerinx musical after all...) and she looks sooooo cute! I, of course, have yet to see her which makes me sad, but she looks so adorable. Now all I have to worry about is my dad telling me that my cats ran away....he never did like them...

belle! soooo cute!

12 Comments:

Blogger justsuckit said...

WHAT?!?!?!? i want to see the pic of this boy like right now. no, i'm serious, NOW! and the puppy is sooooo cute. i love dogs. still don't like cats though, ewww.

7:15 PM  
Blogger puc said...

i totally agree with you. why does life go on? they should just stop and wait for me, those inconsiderate bastards. however, good for jessie (have you had "the talk" with her yet? i think that's essential.) and good for belle. how much did your dad pay? don't those puppies usually go for a thousand? did i make that up?

7:30 PM  
Blogger Peter said...

Amanda, I love that you start your comment craving pretty boys and end it craving pretty puppies.

10:57 PM  
Blogger Reine said...

i want to see some people too. i miss my kitty. thats a cute puppy. your sister does have cute dimples. this is a shitty comment. sorry.

2:43 AM  
Blogger Psyche1231 said...

amanda, i'll send you his picture. I'm not sure if my sister wants his picture on our blog...but if enough people want it up here, i'll put it up.

7:55 AM  
Blogger Anna said...

i totally got to pet that puppy! and i do so want to see a picture of jessie's beau...

11:14 AM  
Blogger Anna said...

i totally got to pet that puppy! and i do so want to see a picture of jessie's beau...

11:14 AM  
Blogger Cajackster said...

post it...

4:32 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

i second that

4:59 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

i'm sorry had to post for this word verification:
sex pin

4:59 PM  
Blogger Cajackster said...

i just want you to know, reba, that now everytime i open the blog now...which is a lot...cause i have nothing better to do...i see that puppy and i want that puppy...

11:53 AM  
Blogger Psyche1231 said...

i know she looks so cute! i want her too! but my dad won't even bring her up when he visits me so i won't see her for a long time... :( sorry to taunt you like that though. it taunts me too if it helps. now go away before i taunt you a second time...;)

12:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home