Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

we are the champs!!!

everybody better watch a the game tonight cause the cards are going to win. this isnt just me speaking as a fan. i know they will. they are going to win tonight and tomorrow so you need to watch!! missy, you're watching right? i mean especially you! watch all!! woohoo!!! im excited if you cant tell. and this is giving me a break from writing my paper. GO CARDS!!!

" ::gasp:: my spinach puffs!!!" Kronch

4 Comments:

Blogger Cajackster said...

i can relate babe...

7:45 PM  
Blogger eat_this_corley said...

ummm... hate to break it to you...

10:27 PM  
Blogger Reine said...

haha sucks for you missy. last game when pujols hit that homerun you could hear screams from every single fucking hall on campus. like there was so much screaming it was literally the loudest sound i have ever heard in my life. my bones were vibrating from the sound. then again, on 3 North I was the only girl watching the game and you know how boys get with sports...:)

3:26 PM  
Blogger puc said...

sorry, why are you laughing at me hovis?

4:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home