Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Woman Sale

Whee! I am being auctioned off to raise money for the hurricane victims. That's right. The 3rd floor of Missouri Hall is having a "Date Auction" (or as Mike Bono calls it...a "Woman Sale"). Anyways, I told Bono he better bid on me if no one else does. That way I won't look like a loser. But he better not bid too much and win or else I have to go on a date with him. And that's just weird and awkward. Then I won't get to go on a date with one of the other guys so I can get to know more people. Oh well should be tons of fun!! Whee!!!!!!!!

7 Comments:

Blogger justsuckit said...

i wanna be auctioned off

11:52 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

tulsa does that in the springtime every year.. it's called screw your roommate.. haha.. should be fun

12:10 AM  
Blogger puc said...

ha. wellesley would never do that. there'd be so much uprising. but i'd have no problem with it. it's a wonderful cause.

not really related, but kinda interesting, every year we have a "dyke ball" where girls go as guys and guys as girls. hmm, should be hilarious

11:04 AM  
Blogger Why'sTheRumGone? said...

haha. meghan is doing that, too. i told her it was a bad idea because she has a stalker, but she didn't listen to me. oh well. :)

11:53 AM  
Blogger jacquelyn said...

well hey, so does laura. they can start a club.

1:02 PM  
Blogger Peter said...

I hope your stalker doesn't bid on you. What'd be really great though is if Bono and some other guy got in a bidding war over you. If this were an online auction, I'd so pay likc $5 for you.

1:15 PM  
Blogger Reine said...

well its not the whole school. it is just 3 north. whee! there are so many boys where i live. like 40. and like 10 girls. literally. four guys to every girl. should be intersting.
ps - meghan cant participate shes not in missouri hall let alone 3 north??

1:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home