Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Music, fire, balls, and phlegm.

These past couple days, I have signed my life away. It's all very exciting. Monday, I became a part of two choirs; one everybody gets into, and then the most selective choir on campus. Wheee! I was really surprised I got into the second one, but I'm not going to complain. Then yesterday, I signed up to start taking firefighter classes at the end of September. So next semester, expect some totally hot pictures of me in my firefighting attire. I also joined an intramural volleyball team. Here are some suggested team names, let me know what you think (if you don't catch the sexual innuendos, then I am very sorry for you). The Come From Behinds. Sets on the Beach. Kinky Sets. The Penthouse Players (you probably don't get this one, and I'm too lazy to explain). Will Work For Sets. Cogito Ergo Boom (We think, therefore we spike). Gratuitous Sets And Violence. On Your Knees. Don't Bump To Strangers.

And I'm sick. But I'm going to play volleyball at the prison again tonight, so I'm in good spirits. Now, I must go finish the most difficult French homework ever to be assigned in the history of aquiring knowledge.

5 Comments:

Blogger pipsqueak said...

I also suggested Zucchini and The Flying Squirrels as team names, but everybody thought I was kidding. I wasn't.

9:06 AM  
Blogger Anna said...

i like gratuitous sets and violence the best (you know, second to the flying squirrels). i think our ultimate team is called the stickies, or maybe the sticky tongues? who knows. there's a frog on the jersey, though.

10:19 AM  
Blogger Cajackster said...

i made our orientation team be the leaping lamas and i made our other team to be the loofas...everyone thought i was a freak...good thing they figured that out now...

11:23 AM  
Blogger etepetete said...

firefighting classes? that is hilarious. i will definatly want to see some pictures of that. :)

6:50 PM  
Blogger pipsqueak said...

Hilarious? Ummm, nope. It's like this. St. Mike's has their own fire department and EMT service. So I am in training to be a professional firefighter. Not that it will be my career, but who knows? Das jus how we do.

7:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home