Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Thursday, September 08, 2005

oh kathleen...

ok, so you know how i told you all earlier that i have a rather weird roommate?
well here's a story from last night:
ok so my school is set up like a giant u shape and like the smart people we are we call the giant grassy area in the middle "the u"
ok so last night i was walking back from taco bueno with kelli, matt and brian
as we're passing the u (to get back to matt and bri's dorm)
we notice that someone is dancing by themselves in the middle of the u
sure enough it's my roomie
she was having a personal dance party at about midnight last night
oh what a special girl...

6 Comments:

Blogger jacquelyn said...

she sounds like stargirl

4:48 PM  
Blogger puc said...

i see nothing wrong with that. seriously.

5:28 PM  
Blogger pipsqueak said...

Sounds like my friend Tula. She's completely awesome. She started dancing alone on Church Street, the main street in town. But she wasn't alone for long. She got passers-by to dance with her. Some people threw quarters at her. And then I started dancing with her. It was oen of the most hilarious things I have seen in my time on this planet

6:40 PM  
Blogger ConditSJ said...

I do believe that I shall have to start adopting this manner of behavior. Sounds like a damn good way to meet people. Maybe I'll bring a boom box along to just enhance the whole thing.

word verification: wngcoe

anagram: Weng Co.™

7:26 PM  
Blogger etepetete said...

ok first of all , when i saw the title i thought you were talking to me and i was really really confused.
secondly that sounds like party boy to me (from jackass) except maybe a little less freaky.

7:38 PM  
Blogger puc said...

it was weird because right after i read this post the first time, i walked by this big grassy field and saw a girl dancing with one of those long ribbons. it was funny. i clapped for her and got evil looks

10:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home