Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

ATTENTION

This is actually to make up for the Thanksgiving break thing. I actually did that to see who we need to fly in for Thanksgiving. Is it just Missy and Carolyn? Cuz I think we can all pitch in and send money for plane tickets. That is all. Just let me know by Friday if you think you can contribute some money, then I can see how much tickets would cost and divide the number. Thank you much! AIM: BamBam11541, email- well ask me on AIM so I don't get a bunch of spam. Thanks.

8 Comments:

Blogger Reine said...

no offense but i am not spending my money on flying people into st louis for thanksgiving. if anyone wants to get back to st louis they can find their own way back.

11:26 PM  
Blogger Cajackster said...

agreed...besides...my room mate already has plans for that and you shouldn't spoil her fun...

2:40 AM  
Blogger pipsqueak said...

I would also need a ticket. I don't have plans yet, but I agree that people shouldn't spend their money to fly us in. Christmas is coming!

Elegantly put, Hovis....

6:17 AM  
Blogger puc said...

yes, our eloquent hovis says it again.

thanks so much for the thought keegs, but it's way too much to ask, especially for college students. so save the money to buy me lots of christmas gifts

6:59 AM  
Blogger Cajackster said...

agreed...

10:15 AM  
Blogger eat_this_corley said...

agreed times 10. i am a poor college student as well, and for once i agree with hovis.

2:16 PM  
Blogger Keegan said...

Okay then....and FYI Carolyn, I had this planned since before you left for Colorado. But whatever! I'll see you all at Christmas then.

4:05 PM  
Blogger Cajackster said...

i love ya keegan and i'd kill to come home but its not worth it...

4:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home