Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Friday, August 12, 2005

on the road again...

so the day has come...
i leave tomorrow to travel down to tulsa, oklahoma
then i am greeted by a week of orientation, moving in, meeting people, and a class camping trip
i'm pretty excited but very freaked out at the same time
i never knew that it was possible to pack all of my room into just a few measly boxes
(the rest i had to get rid of because my brother is moving into my room)
so it's been fun you guys,
and i'll see you during breaks...

5 Comments:

Blogger cmptrnrd16 said...

My brother is taking my room to turn into a recording studio, but most of my stuff is still there, and will probably stay there. So far I have gotten most of my non clothing items in 3 boxes(plus one for my subwoofer). If you arent bringing furniture then you won't have much stuff.

3:29 PM  
Blogger kylester said...

eesh... i still need to do my crap... and im gonna have a lot i think. guitars, my amp, other crap... and i need to get boxes i guess im trying to put it off for as long as possible

4:01 PM  
Blogger Kacki said...

I know what it's like to see your entire life put into three boxes stacked about 6 feet by 3 feet. It's like, what have I accomplished? What do I have to show for all the time I've been here?

Three boxes.

w00t.

12:08 AM  
Blogger Kacki said...

And whats up with the new layout? I have to scroll halfway down the page to see the first post.

12:09 AM  
Blogger etepetete said...

I don't know. It does it randomly. It will snap back soon.

I will miss you, Steph!! Good luck!! Call me or talk to me online or email me!! :):) Have fun in Tulsa!

3:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home