Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Monday, July 11, 2005

Kix is definitely the best cereal ever.

I appreciate diversity and culture and language differences and blahdy blah blah, so I think my favorite part of my job is trying to communicate pool rules to the foreign lads and lassies who don't speakie no Englishie. There was a guy in his late 30s who came to the pool yesterday and proceeded to get into the water. In the clothes he had just been working out it. And no he did not shower first. Then he decided that the best way to use a kickboard would be to stick it down the front of his shirt. And paddle around like.......two....paddling.......things. And all he could say was "I don't know". Ok, sir. It's obvious you don't know. So I pretty much just gave up on him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home