Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Friday, July 01, 2005

Disappointed

Ok so last night I went to the Cardinals game wth a group of like 15 people and I was getitng bored with them. So when we walked back everyone was just standing outside their cars talking. Sarah Meyer drove me and everyone parked under the bridge under the highway (you know what I'm talking about). Anyways the whole group was standing around gossiping and such and so I grabbed Sarah's cell phone and called Mike. He was at the bar with Tom and T-Bone! I love Tom and T-Bone and Mike! So he told them all I said hi and they said they wanted to hook up with me. So Mike was like "I'm going to be out all night tonight so call me when you get home and I'll come pick you up we can do something". So I called him when I got home and he didnt answer his phone. I was sooooo pissed. I love those guys so much they are so cool. Oh well Mike's birthday is tomorrow so I can party it up with him tomorrow.

5 Comments:

Blogger pipsqueak said...

Girrrrrl, you so crazy!

4:51 PM  
Blogger cmptrnrd16 said...

He didnt answer because he doesn't like you. Ok so I am probably wrong, but thats the reason I don't answer my phone a lot. hehe.

11:51 PM  
Blogger Reine said...

if he didnt answer his phone cause he doesnt like me why would he have answered it the first time?

12:54 AM  
Blogger pipsqueak said...

You don't answer the phone when you don't like people? Oh my gosh! You must like me! Cause you answer the phone almost every time I call! Wow. I feel so special.

3:20 AM  
Blogger cmptrnrd16 said...

See everyone else thinks I actually answer the phone, but I just checked, and your number is the top missed call on my phone. Ouch

1:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home