Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Saturday, July 02, 2005

B.Y.O.W.B.

Want an ego boost? Go to a club. Club Velvet if you like. I had soooo many guys say things like, "I wanna take you home", "I want your phone number", "Can I buy you a drink?", "You get me so hot", moan groan pant, "Can we leave for a while?", "Your body is bangin'". Well thank you gentlemen (yeah right), but I'm here to get my freak on with nobody in particular and have a good time. And yes, Carolyn, I stole your acronym. Bring Your Own White Boy. All of the American white guys had some girl attached to his penis. As in he came with her. Granted, there are hot black and foreign guys, but it did seem a tad strange. My thighs have never been so worn out. Doing squats in aerobics class is nothing compared to dancing. I was dancing with one guy who was basically just dry humping me and this other guy motioned for him to back me up into him. So he did. Then we moved down the line to another guy. And then to a-freakin-nother! I said to the guy, "I can't stand anymore". At that point I was pretty much sitting in their laps while they rubbed their precious jewels against me. The whole experience was pretty much exactly what I expected though. Guys trying to put their hands up my dress, kissing and licking my cleavage, squeezing my butt like there's no tomorrow, basically having dry sex. It was freaky fun. Too bad it was $15. I mean, I got a $10/week budget. Tonight was special though, cause it was Margaret's birthday celebration, but I definitely want to go again. I guess I'll have to save my dough. The best part is........it's a great workout for you legs! Burn calories, have fun, feel damn hott. I'm game.

11 Comments:

Blogger pipsqueak said...

Well I just read that and realized how completely slutty that makes me sound. Oh bother. Anyone who really knows me knows I'm not, I just love to dance. And I can't help it if the guys love to watch me dance and dance with me......

3:29 AM  
Blogger puc said...

uh, yeah...

9:10 AM  
Blogger cmptrnrd16 said...

Oh snap that is a tight budget. I spend more than 10 bucks a week doing nothing at all. I spend probably about 25 bucks a week on food as well. I don't know how you can live off 10 dollars. That must be real hard. Id probably starve.

10:11 AM  
Blogger cmptrnrd16 said...

Christ ya don't have to get all whinny. Hasn't this subject of calling other people and having other people being left out been beaten to death. And wasn't there a post like a few days ago that said that they were going to be doing something on a specific night. And when your 80 years old and wishing you could be young again, I hope someone smacks you in the head and calls you a hypocrite for wanting to grow up so fast.

1:28 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

and even if you are 18... you don't always get to do what you want... i've been 18 since november... have i done anything cool with that? nope.

8:26 AM  
Blogger Reine said...

i dont want to grow up. i just want to be 18. i only have a month left. so its not like im in a hurry to grow up or anything i love being young

6:47 PM  
Blogger Anna said...

i'm a little baffled by your comment, hovis, saying not to bear my children late. huh???? how the hell do i do that????

(though of course, it would be easier if we celebrated conception days instead of birthdays, but we don't, because life pretty much doesn't begin at conception. but that's a whole nother argument)

11:57 PM  
Blogger maggotsparklepow said...

not everyone considers 18 as grown up. a lot of people think of "grown up" as having a career, and family. and even though laura wants to be 18 so she can do some stuff, it doesn't mean she wants to keep aging. maybe she wants to be 18 forever...ever think about that? well, i'm going to pee now.

1:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah, i'm definately a kid for atleast five more years, probably more. 18 be damned

1:49 PM  
Blogger pipsqueak said...

Why would it be easier to celebrate conception days?

4:50 PM  
Blogger Anna said...

because then i'd be keeping in mind that a kid would be born in nine months. instead, it will just (eventually) be, oh gee, i'm pregnant.

(i'm not saying it's ideal)

3:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home