Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Monday, June 20, 2005

wisdom teeth, wisdom teeth, go away!

so tomorrow i get my wisdom teeth out
i was pretty freaked out but i'm thinking it can't be much worse than what else i've done this summer, right?
and reba called to make me feel all better
but i went to the dentist today to get x-rays and has anyone else ever been freaked out by those machines?
i mean they go around your head and you have to bite down on something and make your head bend in a weird way and then line your nose up with some light... i despise dentists and all that go with it
i guess getting the x-ray this morning was rather funny though b/c my hair got stuck in the machine as it went around my head... if you can picture that... it is rather amusing
anyway, wish me luck tomorrow
i'm pretty freaked out but i know that alot of you have had this done so i will live...

1 Comments:

Blogger etepetete said...

don't worry steph - you will do fine.
omfg i hate getting my teeth xrayed. it is so annoying because you have to bite down on those dumb plastic thingys that are too big for my little mouth and therefore cut into my cheeks really painfully and it always makes my eyes water and then it always gets out of place and so the lady has to come back and fix it and then go back behind her little wall for protection while i just sit there with a little metal jacket thing on. grrrr.... i hate it. i don't like the dentist. he is a nice guy, and the lady is really nice, but oooo i hate going. wow - now that was a ramble.

4:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home