Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Saturday, June 18, 2005

SHELLERS!!

Michelle and Grace are leaving for camp tomorrow. She won't be back for two weeks. What the hell? What am I supposed to do for fun now? No seriously I'm probably gonna cry. I couldn't even bear her being gone for like five days at the cabin. And now shes leaving for two weeks. Well she will come back over the weekend I guess. As much as I will miss Shelly nothing can bring down my good mood. Abso-fuckin-lutely nothing can. And also I get to work with Mike tomorrow, Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday and hes probably gonna give me rides home every time. WOOHOO! But I will still miss my little Shapoopi a ton.
K BYE
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
sorry that me doing the girly high pitch squeaking sound due my stellar good mood. had to let it out and where else but the blog?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home