Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Well I Think This Is Funny

so last night i was working with sarah meyer. well at my work we have five larrys and two with the same last name because they are father and son. i call them ls1 and ls2. i also call the younger one scout. that had nothing to do with the story sorry.

so sarah is deathly afraid of clowns. and in rental we have a balloon inflater that has a gigantic clowns head on it to make it look cool or something. we always have fun with sarah...ls1 usually puts it over his head and walks up to sarah. its funny.

well last night we finally decided it was time to pull operate fsmo. freak sarah meyer out. lame name...it was larry lands idea. so i threw my water bottle at her and told her to go fill it up. while she was filling it up i ran over to her register and snatched her keys. then i told her i had to go give something to my manager. i snuck in the back and handed the keys off to scout. then scout and jason and larry land took the clown and put it in her car. i distracted sarah while they took the clown head by making up some bullshit story.

so then the next step was to get the keys back in her purse. this was difficult because she wouldnt go fill my water bottle up again. i finally convinced her too but the problem is she can see me from where the drinking fountain is. she was giving me dirty looks the entire time so i had to wait til her back was turned get on my hands and knees and crawl to her register so she wouldnt see me putting her keys back. good thing there were no customers...that would have been awkward.

well since we are cashiers we have to stay about ten minutes longer than everyone else and count down our drawers. so the next step was to pass the word on to everyone in the store to hide behind a fountain outside or in the greenhouse outside so everyone would be there to witness the fun. she was giving me a ride home and so i delayed her a little because i saw some people were not hidden yet. i was like "lets go get ice cream" and then we fought over who would pay. she ended up paying by the way beacuse it turns out i have no money...mom bounced my account...again. anyways we walk outside and we get to her car. and she screams bloody murder. it was the funniest thing. and everyone pops out lauging at her. they actually buckled the clown head in and positioned it so that the head was peering out the drivers side window.

scout originally wanted to hide in her car with this clown suit that we have on and chase her with a chainsaw. but we scratched that because she would probably piss her pants or something and we only wanted to be kinda mean.

anyways sorry that was so long. i thought it was funny. im sure no one else will but you know thats how it always is with me.

5 Comments:

Blogger etepetete said...

That would have been hilarious to witness. I would have been really scared had it happened to me though. clowns are gross. *shiver*

2:52 PM  
Blogger pipsqueak said...

I too despise clowns. Guess you had to be there.....

3:13 PM  
Blogger Keegan said...

That's so awful to do to a person! I did something of the sort to my sister, she used to be deathly afraid of midgets- the hands would freak her out. So I found a poster with a midget (I think it was a clown) and when she was downstairs I taped it to her ceiling so the first thing she saw were the midget hands. I got in huge trouble for that one...

6:29 PM  
Blogger justsuckit said...

i love you laura

7:38 PM  
Blogger kylester said...

hahahaha... youre a very good story teller. i could picture the whole thing in my mind, though i had to make up faces for everbody but the clown...

7:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home