Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Important Message From Dave:

"Hi everyone this is Dave (Gregg). Ummm I just wanted to invite everyone (though I've mentioned it to some of you already) to my graduation party this Saturday. The party lasts from 3pm until "?". Festivities will be held at my new house: 4512 Southridge Pines Dr. St. Louis, MO 63128
I would absolutely be thrilled beyond all comparison if you could come. Love, Dave
PS if you don't trust mapquest you can call me for directions
Dave Gregg: 807-8265"

1 Comments:

Blogger Reine said...

im sorry david i cannot make your graduation party. i have to work til 9 then i have this party i have to go to thats been planned for quite some time now. anyways congrats on graduating!

2:12 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home