Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Friday, June 03, 2005

i hate you, go away. (not really)

i just spent the last 3 hours of my life reading the last month of ramblings. i think you all suck. a lot. except the following: tom, nick, ella, and anna. you are the reasons i continued to read instead of bashing my laptop on my head. now, time to stop my bitching. is there anyone besides nicole and carolyn who is going to catie whelan's party that would like to party hop with us? the more the merrier(sp?). ummm, seeing as it's 3:40 in the morning i think i'll head off to bead. good morning to all!

7 Comments:

Blogger cmptrnrd16 said...

Half of your reasons dont even post here, but I guess thats cool I guess.

9:08 AM  
Blogger Fleaboy of the Night said...

yeah, first in list...

It's great to know that my awkardness can permeate anything, regardless of medium.

10:12 AM  
Blogger puc said...

why do we all suck?

11:03 AM  
Blogger Fleaboy of the Night said...

hey,i just remembered, you never emailed me, ya fink!

11:15 AM  
Blogger ConditSJ said...

Amanda, sometimes I doubt your commitment to Sparkle Motion.

1:21 PM  
Blogger Anna said...

YESSS!!!!!!!!!!!

i rock

1:05 PM  
Blogger Why'sTheRumGone? said...

wow...i don't suck! I love you, too, amanda!! you're my #1!!

12:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home