Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Monday, May 30, 2005

Someone smarter than me please help me.

I think I jinxed my digital camera. Today, I told someone it was perfect. Of course, he reminded me that nothing is perfect, but I tried to transfer some pictures to my computer about an hour later, and less than half of them would transfer correctly. Including one stunning picture of Merge, Anna, and I. So I need someone smart to come over and fix it.

In addition: for those of you who were a part of the potty/horse sheath conversation at the BBQ, I have found that I fold my toilet paper, never rumple it. I actually tried rumpling it to see what it would be like, and I felt very rebellious, but a little too strange. Unless I were to wrap the rumpling around my hand somehow, I am afraid I would get my bodily substances on my hands, which would not be preferrable.

7 Comments:

Blogger cmptrnrd16 said...

Just make sure the cables are connected snuggly and try again, often times a transfer problem is the fault of the computer that is transfering it. If it gets overloaded thinking about something else, or dumps its memory for whatever reason a transfer can become incomplete. If you have a removable card in the camera try taking that out and plugging it into a card-reader(if you dont have one, see if you can borrow one, or ignore that suggestion).

It is possible that the data on your camera was corrupted(you did say you drop it a lot), in which case your probably S.O.L.

10:13 PM  
Blogger pipsqueak said...

i did try transferring again, and the same ting happened. i could try removing the card, but i don't have a card reader. and, i have no idea what S.O.L. means. come on, what do you expect?

11:49 PM  
Blogger cmptrnrd16 said...

Well if the problem could be software, although if it transfers some of the pictures and not all, then I am not really sure whats wrong. Re-installing any camera drivers and/or software used for the transfer(i dont actually have a camera like that, mine is straight removeable drive type) might fix the probelem.

SOL means shit out of luck.
and RTFM is read the fucking manual. Might want to do that only when you have exhausted all other options.

12:08 AM  
Blogger Psyche1231 said...

ah, mrm, you rebel you...you just made me laugh really hard, but when i go pee tonight before bed, i will crumple...folding takes too much time

12:59 AM  
Blogger cmptrnrd16 said...

haha that quote is from that really crappy awful movie where the guy switches bodies with that girl. The hot chick, or something like that. wow that was a sucky movie.

1:11 AM  
Blogger Fleaboy of the Night said...

funny and true though

2:40 PM  
Blogger pipsqueak said...

I feel like an ass cause I don't know who Psyche1231 is. Wait, is that you REBA? And urinating takes time, so try getting the TP right when you sit and folding as you release your fluids.

1:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home