Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Thursday, June 02, 2005

Tingly, tingly tingly!

You know that tingly feeling you get when someone walks in and smiles at you? And you know you've got a crush on them, and it just intensifies it? That's another reason why I love working at the library. There are so many guys that walk in that make me go all tingly. God, I'm such a girl. What are you gonna do? Absolutely nothing. Now I"m bored and have nothing to do. I've captioned all of my pictures in my photo album, and read people magazine. Maybe I'll go read the funnies and update my xanga, because I'm a loser like that. Go me. Be prepared for another blog later in the night. Ciao.

2 Comments:

Blogger kylester said...

i need more tingly feelings to happen to me...but that might take away from the specialness of them so maybe i dont...ive changed my mind. ill stay with the amount i have so my head doesnt get more screwed up... which i think is gonna get worse if my premonitions are correct... and im semi serious about that... ok, sorry for the run on...

8:14 PM  
Blogger Fleaboy of the Night said...

It's sad and it might surprise you but i know exactly what you mean keegan. Although my feeling is more of a stomach knarl than a tingly sensation.

1:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home