Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Monday, June 06, 2005

Next Blog

Ok, so I am at work, and extremely bored. I teach two classes and then i have an hour break. It is an hour because there is a cardio class that I can't teach. Sometimes I have random secretary like stuff I have to do, but usually I just sit around and read Us Weekly. Yes, that is right, I have the scoop on many of the hottest stars! (gag me). Anyway, so this week's issue wasn't very interesting and I read through it quickly. After that I decided to go on the computer and check my email and the blogs. Unfortunately for me there were no new posts so I had nothing new to read. Blah. So I decided to click on the "next blog" button. This is a funny little button (located in the top right corner for those who are unawares) which takes you to a random blog of its choosing. I was hoping for some funky, interesting blog. Instead i get this... http://mesothelioma2.blogspot.com/
Which is a question answer page about mesothelioma. I took one look and pressed next blog yet again, hoping for something a little more exciting.
http://bangxscene.blogspot.com/
appeared on the screen. This kid is.... interesting. He just started blogging. Isn't that cute? hehe.
So then i got bored and got off. yep. gotta go now. almost time for me to go back to work.

3 Comments:

Blogger cmptrnrd16 said...

Ya it might be his first time, but his layout(although probably stolen) kicks your ugly template ass. I have found the next blog button to be completely useless(although if i am not mistaken that is how we found bill). The ill fated provance used to be the way to go, now I find that it is best to find blogs that are linked on other blogs, because if someone took the time to link to a blog, it might be somewhat decent. And also I have found that bloggers outside of the blogger network are often much much more intersting.

7:35 PM  
Blogger Byrne Hobart said...

It is, indeed, where we found Bill. Or rather, where Bill found us.

No, wait. First one.

1:43 AM  
Blogger etepetete said...

hey now! no bashing our lovely layout and background! I chose it from the many because of the lovely spots - splotches = spots. get it? hehe. and i don't feel like changing the layout, cause, it looks fine.

1:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home