Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

can i get a what what for sleep?

so i had my orientation monday and tuesday for those of you who didn't know. (thats right, i was out of town and you didn't even realize it.) the first day was pretty much a shit day where we have all these "formal sessions" (their wording) that i didn't need to pay attention to. the second day was the day we registered for classes. my meeting was first so i didn't get a class before ten o'clock in the morning. i'm so happy. unfortunately though, i'm too smart for my own good b/c i placed in a french class that mostly upperclassmen take so it was already full. so come 2nd semester i'm going to get the class and then fail due to lack of memory. so all you who are taking french 1st sememster are going to have to help me over break to brush up on my french skills. (i'm talking to you nicole. that means you better fucking take it. love ya bunches!)

3 Comments:

Blogger ConditSJ said...

...but I did realize you were gone because I had to work two shifts Monday, one yesterday, and one today. SO NOT COOL.

9:12 PM  
Blogger puc said...

what what

11:01 AM  
Blogger etepetete said...

yay for no lingo first semester! I don't have german. :)

12:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home