Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Monday, May 16, 2005

when would this pre-lock in party be? at your house before the lock in? well, that would make sense, wouldn't it...i can't. mi familia is having a grad. party that night at 5:30 (which everyone is invited to come to! but i know you all would rather go to the pre-lock in thing, or you have your own stuff to do, so i haven't really talked about about it...but if you would like to come, it's at my sister's apartment on Lindell at 5:30; come to me for directions and such), so i won't be attending (probably).
i think our prom was more prom-ish, but i had a good time at them both. i liked our decorations and food better, but it was a blast all the same.
keegan, that was so embarassing when we went into the middle....i wanted the floor to split and i could fall in...or maybe the electricity to go out and we'd be plunged into darkness so no one could see us. that'd been good, too.
k bye all.

1 Comments:

Blogger Keegan said...

Haha, I wanted to kick myself in the head. That's how embarassed I was! Haha, last time I do that, when it's not at my dance and I don't have urging from more than ten people. Bright red right now, just remembering it...

3:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home