Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Sunday, May 15, 2005

Revenge of the Sith

So guys, the FINAL (*tear*) star wars is coming out Thursday, and I want to know who wants to go see it with me. Anne McCarthy is seeing it at the Esquire, and has invited us to go along. And someone I know at Kenrick theater said they have only sold a few tickets, so we go could there. But I need to know as SOON as possible, as it is coming out in a few days.
I'm so excited! I've been waiting for this for a long time. Anakin finally turns into darth vader, and we get to see Anakin and Obi Wan battle (poor anakin has to fall into lava)! And I hope that we get to see baby Leia and baby Luke. anyway, enough dorky babble, I have to go procrastinate somewhere else now. Get back to me about going to see it. :)

8 Comments:

Blogger cmptrnrd16 said...

Doubtful on the baby parts. You will have to read the books to find out what happens to them. They are seperated by obi-wan at birth so that Anakin doesn't know he had twins.

10:28 PM  
Blogger etepetete said...

thanks mr. obvious.
i wanna go!!!
I need to watch all the previous movies before we go though..... hm.... the newer episodes are optional, i really just want to review the older three.

12:14 AM  
Blogger maggotsparklepow said...

i'm seeing it!!!

9:52 AM  
Blogger Why'sTheRumGone? said...

I know that the twins are seperated (i have read books...i'm a loser). But they still have to be born, and that means we could see them. Then leia gets shipped off to Alderaan to captain organa, and luke to Tatooine with uncle owen and aunt beru.

2:43 PM  
Blogger cmptrnrd16 said...

I still doubt we will see them, unless its for like two seconds at the very end of the movie. And wtrg, why shed tears? there will be a lucas directed TV series coming soon that will have all the background stuff of less known characters occuring between the time of the 3rd and 4th movies.

5:05 PM  
Blogger Reine said...

what is wtrg?

10:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WTRG="Why'sTheRumGone". Jeff's just doing a public service; there isn't enough Internet slang as it is, so he's coining more. Or as Jeff would put it: jjdaps;tieIsaii,shcm!

5:26 PM  
Blogger cmptrnrd16 said...

Right, that was just babble. I dont like typing out long names, so i shortened it. And I was wrong. The bads are a big part at the end. You only get to see them for like 2 mintues, but the scene/scenes is about 10 minutes long. Probably shorter, its hard to tell time in the movie.

2:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home