Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Saturday, May 14, 2005

funny story for psychology students

so i have this new dog, right? and she puts everything in her mouth. shoes, tv remote, sofa cushions, etc. she once tore up an entire ream of printer paper. so i was working on my graduation announcements and invitations and such (you're all invited to my party, by the by) and my dad thought it'd be a good idea to show suki (my dog) the the expensive invitations. so he held it up to her and i counted 3 seconds until she lunged and got her slobber all over it. here's the ensuing conversation.
dad: well, what can you expect. she's in her oral phase. (he was a psychology major)
me: well, at least it's not the anal phase.dad: eww....

anyway...

3 Comments:

Blogger Fleaboy of the Night said...

hahahahahahahahhahaahahahaaah....

ah, my dog's ruined a chocolate cake during the anal phase. It's too bad we didn't find out until after the first piece was served.

6:06 PM  
Blogger puc said...

wow. that's a good story

7:06 PM  
Blogger puc said...

i love freud...

12:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home