Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Sunday, May 15, 2005

Honestly, I'm going to pass out and start sleeping at the desk

Wow, I am so unbelievably tired, it's not even funny. I wish I could sleep with my eyes open. Okay, so...fuck I completely forgot what I was talking about. Balls. Oh yeah. We're having a pre-lock in party at my house, where all of y'all (yes, I kicked myself) can come over and hang out and then we can carpool to the lock in. Originally, Dave wanted us to walk across the street in a huge group, but since the lock in isn't at Nerinx, we really shouldn't do that. Right, so he doesn't really want parents to come over, because "parents are boring." And that's a direct quote, I thought you should know. Ew, my brain is starting to hurt with all these different colors, but I do it just to bug all of you. So who actually had fun at SLUH's prom? I honestly did, but then again, I like dances. Even though the dj sucked I still had fun- I really enjoyed yelling (to the dj) "man, fuck you, play a full song, jackass!".I'm going to go now because I need to study for anatomy. Balls on a sunday.

4 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

did anyone else think our prom was alot prettier and the food better but had a better time at sluh's? i've found that to be true with quite a few people i've talked to...

8:56 PM  
Blogger etepetete said...

I am kinda split. our prom was definatly better atmospherically etc... but i had a really fun time at both. i did like the balcony at ours though, that was fun. pre-lock in party sounds like fun - count me in.

12:17 AM  
Blogger jacquelyn said...

despite the dastardly dj, the dancing situation was better at sluh's. i think it was because the dance floor wasn't as exposed.

7:17 PM  
Blogger Reine said...

i liked our prom better for many different reasons but i think i had more fun at sluhs. im not that good of a dancer...im pretty decent at tap dancing but thats about it and like jax said when everyone is smashed together i feel more comfortable showing off my bad dance moves. besides that i felt like a lot of the guys werent like freakishly attached to their dates like girls tend to be. they can move around and dance with other people. at least some of them were like that. like boehm and becvar and sardina kinda. at girls dances i think girls are like with their dates all the time. maybe im just making that up.

10:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home