Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Sunday, April 24, 2005

Make me lose my breath

can you keep up, babyboy? omfg the mixer last night was fun, for the most part. well ii started out at like 6:00 when i arrived back at my house to meet some people to carpool to the mixer with (it took me 15 inutes to get home from st charles when it took my mom and me half an hour to get there...oops) then missy, katie, ang, obtuse and i drove to the mixer and the back seat sang woo hoo by the 5 6 7 8s and nick just put his face in his hands. then we saw dogberry and said howdy to him, and we headed to the dance floor. lol ok so this dude (we called him boston because of his hat) came over and started dancing with us and then he saw my senior shirt, shouted "you're seniors", grabbed my arm, dragged my over somewhere, and continuously shouted "hey col! cole! seniors, shes a senior!" and i just laughed and went along with it. he said i'll be right back which he was and again repeated what was described above. cole (i think) actually came and danced for a bit then he took turns dancing with all of us until he left saying "i'll see you later". he was quite a hoot. then we went up closer and danced with becvar, boehm, and several other of the like and just had an absolute blast!!! omfg i love dancing. it was Van's bday so i gave him a bday jumpin' and then we went outside for a bit and danced our asses off. we were getting pretty hard core by then. we went to ted drews afterward and ang and i rode in dogberry's car and omg he is sooo funny! why havent i met this kid sooner? he's great! he kept ang and me laughing for a long time. his friend zach who is also in the play is one of my favorite people there. zach hasnt been at practice for a couple days and i never really realized how fun he was until he wasnt there to make me laugh. john (dogberry) is such a cool cat. he makes me chuckle so much. man oh man. after ted drews we went to my house and had some dip, and spaeth and carolyn spent the night. they are so great. i love all of my friends so much...damn college with all the firey passion of hell!!! well, practice was fun today, as always, and im actually looking forward to hell week because of the cast. ok well im out and if anybody reads this tonight please call me cause i want to do soemthing.

"fuck, fucker, shit! banana, banana, banana, banana! oh, big banana! it like a plantain." "uh, plantains are small" "shut up!" ~me and dan during mariokart at katie's

2 Comments:

Blogger cmptrnrd16 said...

Sounds like fun, although if you were at the mixer, then you obviously missed NASCAR. psh.

8:59 PM  
Blogger etepetete said...

mixer was amazing, a little sad it is the last one. hehe "COLE!! SENIORS!!!" that was freaking hilarious, as well as the "carry me like a princess!" reactions. haha, i love the looks on people's faces.

10:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home