Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Sunday, April 24, 2005

Right.....

So I'm at work, and bored out of my mind. Caitlin Darcy is here, anyone remember her? She used to go to Nerinx, she's a junior. I forgot what I was going to say. Oh, well I'm bored. Someone, for the love of Jesus Christ superstar save me from this boring...place of boredom. Damnit! Fuck! Shit! I read all of the entries on Marker Splotches last night when I was grounded, and now I have nothing else to do. I could read, but who actually reads in a library? Honestly. Ha, I just looked at a pencil in the drawer, and it says "Laugh out loud, Read!" Yep, that's great. Now I'm rambling. Oh Christ almighty, the woman who is on the computer is using only her pointer fingers to type. I think I'm going to walk over there and tell her that stupid people are not allowed to type in my library. You know what's funny? I just realized I haven't even had my belly button pierced for a full two weeks, but it feels like forever. Interesting. Ew, this crusty old lady who shuffles her feet when she walks just checked out some books and she smells like...ass. Sickenating. Bathe, old woman, bathe! It's for the rest of the world! I should most likely stop typing and bitch about something on my xanga, but that would be too much work. Maybe I'll just play Neopets because I have no life. How was everyone's weekend? I hope it was dandy. I'm out.

1 Comments:

Blogger Fleaboy of the Night said...

yeah, working at places sucks... They say money corupts the soul but i say it's boredom.

6:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home