Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Thursday, April 21, 2005

Sound Wavs

Ok so tonight I'm in a bad mood. I just spent like thirty minutes avoiding doing homework looking up sound wavs for Phantom of the Opera but there are none since it's not out on video yet. So then I spent another thirty minutes looking up sound wavs from Napoleon Dynamite to use on my blogger profile...then I find one I like (you know my Napoleon quote...Tina you fat lard come get some dinner, etc) and I was all excited then the fucking computer won't take the URL because its too long. By four characters. I want to murder it!

1 Comments:

Blogger cmptrnrd16 said...

I belive the site is called tinyurl.com (might want to google it first). It takes any size link and makes it smaller. Problem solved. Your welcome.

8:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home