Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Thursday, April 21, 2005

life fucking hates me

ok, so i spend all day at school. i sit in class and think, i want to go home. then you know, play practice, crew, and then i go home. and i think to myself, i wish i were still at school. my mother should go live on an island for 10 or 20 years with no contact to the outside world. i will stay here and regain (most of) my sanity.

problems:
1) she refuses to let me wear a duct tape dress. i have not shown her the petition because it would just really really piss her off. i told her that it was my prom. no luck. i even pulled the "SOME people are going to cabins. i just want to wear duct tape" argument. didn't get anywhere. my mother seemed surprised, though, that anyone would let their child go to a cabin after prom.

2) i apparently spent too much of the money she gave me for food on my college trip. why? well, maybe because my old headphones were crap, then i was hungry, then i didn't have time or resources to make lunch or dinner... life costs money...

i just... can i just start living at school? i can sleep in the media studio...

P.S. life also hates me through this prop-less, light-less, sound-less play, and my godforsaken hellhole of a politics class.

11 Comments:

Blogger Ponyboy Got Goosed said...

I dont hate you. i love you! oh godess stagemanager! cheer up love. the weekend is almost upon us and that always brings relief

10:56 PM  
Blogger pipsqueak said...

I love Wern-dawg!!!!!

12:10 AM  
Blogger etepetete said...

cheer up!! You are an amazing stage manager and we all love you!! :):)

6:35 PM  
Blogger justsuckit said...

you do realize that she can't stop you from wearing the dress? I mean you could wear something else when you walk out the door of your house, go to someone elses house, and change. it's pretty simple and easy to get away with. besides, we are all looking foward to seeing you in that dress. for my part, i'll do anything you need to help you pull it off

8:05 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

i'm in with amanda.. there will be duct tape at this prom

10:54 PM  
Blogger puc said...

total agreeness. you must wear the duct-tape. change there. do anything. or just make the dress so awesome that your mom can't help but let you wear it. and don't worry about the play. it always turns out. and only a week left.

4:30 PM  
Blogger Keegan said...

Yes! I remembered my fucking password! Life loves me! Anna, you will be doing duct tape. Come on over to my house beforehand and we'll attach all of it. YOu can keep the dress at school or at my house if oyu want. You will be wearing it. THere is no choice. Tell your mom you're sending her to a nursing home.

11:21 PM  
Blogger Reine said...

This may be getting redundant, however I agree with everyone. You're mom can only have control over what she knows and she doesn't have to know you are wearing the dress. Until a later time.

9:59 AM  
Blogger pipsqueak said...

i think everyone is wrong. your mother has complete control over you. how could you ever think of going against her wishes? and changing dresses so you mother won't know you're actually wearing duct tape? anna rachel werner, you bad, bad child. what will we do with you?

10:11 PM  
Blogger Anna said...

shut up ohldawg

thanks for your support everyone else. i will be wearing duct tape, no matter what.

2:30 PM  
Blogger etepetete said...

yay!! cheers erupt from the adoring crowds

10:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home