Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Friday, April 22, 2005

i love my job!

ok so i go between two extremes with my job - hatred and extreme love. On mondays I hate my job. I hate teaching little kids how to beat each other up - not fun - especially when some of the kids are brats. But on fridays I usually love my job. On fridays I only have to teach half of one class, and that is the adult class and they are fun to teach. I get to sit around for 2 hours and do random secretary work. Sometimes I have to do random filing and stuff, but usually i just sit around and answer the phone. But of course the phone never rings, so I just sit there reading a magazine or something. Today I was bored so i whipped out my handy dandy cards, my boss saw me and was like "um... you can go on the computer if you want, you know that right? go on the internet or something, you look really bored." So here i am, on the internet, blogging, and getting paid for it! hahaha! this is amazing. lalala. ok, well i think i am done because i really have nothing else to say at the moment.

1 Comments:

Blogger Reine said...

Same with my job. As if its not enough to get paid to know absolutely nothing about hardware, I just spend the day either talking with the girls who are basically all really cool and fun to chat with or talking with hot guys. There is no downside. And if I am the only one (which sometimes happens) I just call other people and annoy them or work on my Freecell Challenge. I can take off for months at a time and I would not trade my job for the world.

10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home