Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Hook me up

Public announcement for Miryam. If I don't go to SLUH's prom, I will graduate from highschool without ever having been asked to a non-Nerinx dance. I am only mildly pathetic. So if any of you ladies have SLUH guys whose friends need a date, or if any of you SLUH guys (cause I know you read this blog religiously) need a date or have friend who need a date, let me know. I will love you forever. Or at least until you do something really mean.

2 Comments:

Blogger justsuckit said...

i got a friend talking to a friend talking to a friend, but don't worry because the friend of the friend is also a friend, and we also know the friend of the friend of the friend, so nothing will be akward if you go with him.
was that cryptic enough?

10:13 PM  
Blogger pipsqueak said...

don't mock me, damnit

11:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home