Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Sunday, April 24, 2005

danglies

i love dangly earrings!! hehe
so i was reading my book for religion (prodigal summer - it is actually pretty good, but i didn't feel like reading - especially when i know i have to write a 6 page paper on it...) anyway.... and so i decided to play with my hair because it is being cool today. You know those days when your hair is just doing really good and it is so easy to play with? well anyway... so i start putting bobby pins into my hair in random places and i actually get some cute hairstyles out of it (i attempted to take pictures if anyone wants to see em. by the way it is very hard to take pictures of the back of your head- just in case anyone wanted to know.) haha, my mind is going on so many tangents right now - for example when i wrote by the way, i originally put btw, but then i was like, wait that can mean so many things! it can mean by the way, between, and oh shit i forgot the third thing.... oh lord i am going insane....... ANYWAY back to my original meaningless rambling.... i got my hair all put up and then i was like... hmm i should put on my earrings (the ones i bought for prom which are REALLY cute and i am psyched to wear them). they are all dangly and so i have spent the past 20 minutes shaking my head ever so slightly every once in a while just so i can feel them hit my cheeks and randomly get a glimpse of them out of the corner of my eye. What is it about earrings, especially dangly ones, that gets me hyper?? Ahh the simple pleasures in life. speaking of earrings, i have decided i need to buy more - anyone know some good places to get cute, cheap earrings?? yeah... time for me to go back to my head shaking.
haha - random fact - i have 31 bobby pins in my hair at the moment. hehe.

5 Comments:

Blogger pipsqueak said...

you're awesome. i know what you mean about the hair thing. doesn't it always seem to be behaving well when you're at home alone? although mine was being nice last night and today. anyway. bobby pins are cool. yeah.

10:42 PM  
Blogger etepetete said...

holy shit yes!! it always happens to me on sundays, when i stay at home like some kind of hermit freak and no one but my parents see me. i always have really good hair days then. grrr. My hair has been through some shit today though.... this morning when i woke up it was still semi straightened from last night, then i decided to mess with it and curl it, that wore off through the day to the point where it is basically normal now. hehe. hair is funny.

10:47 PM  
Blogger justsuckit said...

ABC Trading Company has some good earing. the one i know of is at Olive and 170 but i think there are more of them

12:14 AM  
Blogger etepetete said...

Nick you know you liked it, shut up. You wish we could straighten your hair every day and you paint your nails when you are home alone...

10:31 PM  
Blogger Fleaboy of the Night said...

I used to like my hair, but I find my self growing more and more detached from it. I need a hair therapist.

10:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home