Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Sunday, April 24, 2005

Ook

I accidentally typed that title in and decided to keep it. Whatever. I wholeheartedly agree that the mixer was fuckin' awesome. A great last high school mixer (tear). I felt so loved. Everybody kept telling me how pretty I looked. And Erik Sardina just kept complimenting me on everything. My prettiness, my hair, my dancing. He said I was an awesome dancer. I could not believe it. I mean, not at all. He is an awesome dancer, plus he's hot, so that was a very nice compliment coming from him. So.....I think.......somebody (you know who you are) better bring him to prom. Woo hoo. Prom's in two weeks. Much Ado's in one week. AP tests also in one week. Fuck me. I need to go relearn French. Au revoir.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home