Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Thursday, April 05, 2007

Watch These Videos - They are both great



I think that is hilarious. Me and Shelly watch it all the time. Speaking of Michelle, she is a Freshman at Ursuline now (I know Ursuline and Nerinx are rivals), but anyway at Ursuline she made the Varsity track team even though she is a Freshman and she has come in first in both of her meets. Isn't that awesome? First place in Varsity and she's a freshman. Anyway yeah Shapoopi!




Ok this is just fucking adorable. These two otters are holding hands it's so cute. Then the girl otter (I don't know if they are girls or boys but I like picturing the whiter one as the girl and the darker one as the boy) falls asleep and lets go of the boys hand. And the boy turns around and swims back to her and grabs her hand again. And then it looks like he kisses her on the hand. So fucking cute.




Snape: I can put a stopper in death.
Hermione: No you can't!




There are tons of other funny Potter Puppet Pals. Just search for it on YouTube.

3 Comments:

Blogger porgie said...

Thomas and I were laughing so hard at the Harry Potter ones.

6:32 PM  
Blogger maggotsparklepow said...

oh my god that's so cute i puked all over my computer from the cuteness of it all! although for a while, they seemed dead. not so cute.

5:43 PM  
Blogger etepetete said...

lol. i liked the harry potter videos. those made me giggle. :-D

6:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home