Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Sunday, April 01, 2007

HOLY FUCKING SHIT THIS IS CRAZY

Ok so you all know how I posted the letter my roomie wrote to me and the letter I wrote back? Well after I sent her the letter I didn't really see her much. Either she was out of the room when I was there or I was out of the room while she was there for the most part. So I didn't see her really for a little over a week after I sent the letter. Friday afternoon I went to my apartment and she was there and I packed up the stuff I would need to bring to Tom's house because I had to work early on Saturday and I didn't have enough gas to drive to my house and then to work (I work like two or three miles from Tom's house) so I just decided to go to Tom's house and spend the night there and drive to work the next morning. Well I was packing my stuff she was in the apartment the whole time and didn't say a word to me. She never says anything to me though unless she is bitching about something so I didn't think it was out of the ordinary. I left and went to Tom's house.

Anyway, on Saturday I had to give Tom a ride back to school for a meeting or something at like 7:30 pm. I dropped Tom off at the building his meeting was at and headed down to Tom's apartment to work on our SLU 72 beginning (it is so cool - just like Law and Order). As I am working I hear some guys walking in to the apartment which was kinda weird because I know Tom's roomie was in his room because I could hear him in there coughing from smoking so much. I was wondering who the guys were, but it was just Tom and his friends. They walk into the room looking for the green tub me and Tom used to sled down art hill with (pictures coming up!). So I told them the tub was in my apartment and we all went to walk down to my apartment to get them.

On the way there I apologized in advance cause my roomie hates when I bring people into the room. Then I remembered one of the guys with us had gone to Oakville highschool with her. We sorta talked about her, nothing bad just about how she got the highest grades in class. We get up to my apartment and it was really dark. I felt around for the lamp she kept in the room and it wasn't there. I was like "She must be sleeping" but I didn't really care so I turned on the overhead light. I looked around and noticed all her stuff was gone. SHE MOVED OUT. She left and didn't even tell me. Actually I don't even care that she didn't tell me because I am so happy she left. I have the whole apartment to myself and she has already paid for the remaining time. So I am not penalized at all or anything. The only bad thing about this is she took her tv with her. So I don't have a tv, but we have an extra tv at my house that I can probably bring down. Party at my apartment everyone!!!!!!!! Seriously, I have my own apartment. I am so excited.

Sorry for posting so much, but I am going to post again as soon as I get back to school cause I want everyone to see really pretty pictures I took. NO ROOMIE! YYYYYYEEEEEEEESSSSSS

5 Comments:

Blogger etepetete said...

that is awesome hovis!

5:45 PM  
Blogger matty said...

that's freaking sweet.

6:07 PM  
Blogger porgie said...

praise allah!

10:35 PM  
Blogger eat_this_corley said...

lucky duck that rocksyt

3:26 PM  
Blogger pipsqueak said...

FART

9:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home