Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

for the sake of a new post

so um.....i'm at work, drinking coffee, and studying anatomy. ooh yeaaa. and there's a handsome man in theater 1 seeing 300, and he was with one of the tallest women i have ever seen in my life. we had some good eye contact, he and i. sigh. my coworker and i talked about the crazy women he's dated. one woman crept up to his house and watched him sleeping from outside his window. creepy, eh? i just said hi to david, another coworker.
hmmmmmmm......hmmmmm.......now all of you comment, and perhaps peeps will post posteriorly for a prolonged period. please.
i love you all.

6 Comments:

Blogger matty said...

thank you margaret. this blog was really sad for awhile...let's keep the posting up...i need some form of entertainment in my life, and y'all are it.

5:08 PM  
Blogger Reine said...

Yeah I've been posting a ton lately but I'm worried you all are getting sick of my posts so I was trying to cut down.

10:57 PM  
Blogger justsuckit said...

completely off topic: Katie can you re-invite me to the blog b/c i can't seem to be able to switch over to the new blogger. thank you!

1:03 AM  
Blogger etepetete said...

haha ok amanda. will do.

10:27 AM  
Blogger Cajackster said...

see now hovis, very rarely do i get a chance to get online anymore... i'm not sitting alone in an apartment in colorado with nothing to do and no one to hang out with except bitches....not anymore...so i don't frequent the internet as much..but i'll be damned if i don't enjoy reading your posts...

3:16 PM  
Blogger Reine said...

Aw thanks Carolyn. I hope that's not sarcasm though. Otherwise I would say Aw boo Carolyn.

Wow I need sleep.

12:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home