Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Monday, November 27, 2006

Well...

Since no one has posted for a while I figured I would just post and ask everyone how their break went. I hope everyone had a good thanksgiving, good trip back to school, and is having fun. It's getting to be that time of year when all the papers, presentations, speeches, tests, and exams are. You know how teachers can throw everything in right at the end. And I hate how teachers think you are only taking their class.

Anyway, I hope everyone had a good, safe break. Now that Thanksgiving is over, I'm finally feeling in a Christmasy mood. Au revoir mes amis.

3 Comments:

Blogger etepetete said...

my break was good. driving back to school was good, but it felt weird because the radio was playing christmas music, and yet i was wearing a tshirt and had the air on in my car (not the ac - just the air). confusing.

4:30 PM  
Blogger pipsqueak said...

Break was the shit. Completely awesome. I'm probably going to marry Mikeroth. You're all invited.

I was more than disappointed when I discovered the non-existence of The River, but Movin' is not the worst thing it could have been replaced with.

The weather was absolutely fantastic compared to the constantly cloudy and cold Vermont, but if it hadn't been so nice, I might not have played football so vigorously on Friday, I might not have ripped a giant hole in the crotch of my favorite jeans, and I might not have shown my lady parts to several people who did not deserve to see them.

7:13 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

break was fun. i had to work but i love the people i work with so it was all good. good flight back and i've been having fun since i got back to tulsa!

9:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home