Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Monday, November 20, 2006

Squirrels, Snickers, and Printers

So recently I have been really really stressed. My grandpa was not doing well, I hadn't seen my family in forever and wasn't sure if I would be invited home for break, its the most stressful time of the schoolyear because I have all kinds of papers and speeches and presentations, and because I've had a hard time meeting people.

I had a presentation this morning. I have literally gotten around 7 or 8 hours of sleep in the past three nights. I feel sick from lack of sleep and that rarely happens to me. Anyway I was up all night finishing a presentation. We are supposed to bring copies of our outlines for everyone in the class. I was up til 6 working on it. Well this morning I overslept a little (my presentatio was at nine and I woke up at like 8:35). I rushed to go print the outlines and my notes and I was using Tom's printer. It kept fucking up. So I was late for my presentation and I didn't have the outlines. Now I have to write a paper tonight and write a speech over my break.

A few days ago I was walking back to my apartment and I was crying. I've gotten to the point where I do not care who sees me I just walk across campus crying cause I can't take any more stress. But then I saw this fat squirrel. I couldn't tell what Tubby the squirrel was doing til I got closer. I saw him holding something. He didn't run away from me so I got really close and was able to see he was holding a partially unwrapped Snickers bar in his hands and eating it. My first question was "Who would throw out a perfectly good Snickers bar?" Then I started to think it was funny because the squirrel was eating a Snickers bar. It was a fat squirrel to so it was even funnier.

I started laughing. Everyone around me probably thought I was PMSing really badly or something (I probably was but whatever). I wish I had a camera. Anyway it made my day a whole lot better. But now I'm back to being really stressed.

1 Comments:

Blogger pipsqueak said...

That is a truly amazing story.

4:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home