Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

I Know Some of You Don't Beleive in God, but...

Please keep my grandpa in your prayers. And my grandma. My grandpa ("pawpy") had a heartattack last night. The doctor's said he is doing OK but he is having surgery today.

Him and my grandma were definately the cutest couple I've ever seen. You know how there are cranky mean old people who hate life and then there are the cute old people who like to bake delicious food all the time and spoil their grandkids? Thats my grandma. And my grandpa is really funny intersting guy who has all this really cool stuff from World War II. His twin brothers actually made history flying the first two person plane ever flown in a war. Their plane is hanging up in some museum somewhere.

Anyway, he always has something interesting to say or a funny joke. They have been in love since they were like 14. He sent here postcards every week while he was away at war and she still has every single one. They are the cutest old couple ever and I've always hoped that when I was old I would still be as in love and happy as they are. And they are also in good shape - They exercise everyday. Well I am pretty sure he will do ok but I would just appreciate if everyone could keep him in their prayers.

3 Comments:

Blogger Cajackster said...

consider it done, dude...

3:55 AM  
Blogger pipsqueak said...

I certainly will. I love you!

7:13 AM  
Blogger etepetete said...

will do babe.

7:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home